If you are studying or have studied in the Netherlands, there are possibilities to look for work in the Netherlands. After your study, you may be able to work as a highly skilled migrant. The year after graduation is also known as the ‘orientation year’. 

Your residence permit for studying must be changed into a residence permit to search for and perform work, whether as an employee or otherwise. With this residence permit, which is valid for one year, you can look for work in the Netherlands as a highly skilled migrant.

I am happy to advise you on renewing and changing your residence permit. If the IND has rejected your application, I can lodge an objection on your behalf.